Monday, September 30, 2013

Tagaytay Weekend Getaway I

My cousins and I, needed a much deserved vacation after a long week. So, we decided to go on a 3 hour road trip to Tagaytay. Home away from home, away from the busy streets of Manila even just for two days would relieve us from stress. and Since, we left home around 4pm, we arrived at Tagaytay around 7:30 in the evening. First order of business, Dinner! We have always, always loved Tagaytay's bulalo and so, we had dinner at Bulalo point! =)



Food was superb! Everything was just oh so delicious! =)


FULL =)



Next order of business, where to check in. We had our drive around Tagaytay searching for a place to crash for the night, and the best place to stay when you're in Tagaytay is none other than at Taal Vista Hotel. Their room rates are normally priced at 8,000 pesos and above, but since both my cousins are SM advantage card holders, we had the price lowered to almost 50% off 4,800 pesos to be exact. Awesome, right? =)

Bonding with cousins. We just love how everything looks and feels cozy =)



What I love about Hotels are their free toiletries. I'm very particular with these items. We don't normally use them, we pack our own stuffs every time we travel. So, what I do I end up packing all these things up and taking them home with me. =)



Checking out the bathroom and ended up taking bathroom pictures with my cousin =)



I wasn't sleepy yet, and so me and my other Ate ended up touring the hotel, and staying at the lobby for free wifi! =)



My favorite place, the Fireplace. The much needed warmth =)


OK! So being the insomniac that I normally am, I ended up staying awake the entire night playing my favorite game " Doors and Rooms ". so freaking addicting! =D


More pictures on my next post =)



XOXO,

Jay Ann

3 comments:

  1. Great place for get away! Never been to tagaytay but would love to check it out sometime. do you mind following each other? Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Melgie! Yes, It's a great place for a get away. =)

      Delete