Sunday, September 22, 2013

The RENDEZVOUS Spa

Have you ever had that feeling wherein you just had to find the right one that suits you best? I did. I had that feeling 5 months ago, when I was looking for the perfect spa I can get the relaxation that I deserve. & so, My Ate and I, being the massage addict that we are. We've tried numerous spa, that would give us that comfort and relaxation. and ALAS! After, a long journey, we found what we're looking for.

Let me introduce you guys to..


They are open from Mondays - Sundays from 11am -11pm. Check out their promos and packages. =) What attract my attention was their colorful and very comfortable chairs. They all look calming and refreshing. Brings out the relaxing vibe. The receptionists, other employees and the owners are really friendly and accomodating. I am a huge fan of their soothing foot spa and pedicure which only costs 250php. Affordable and yet, you still get the best that their spa can offer. =)

For convenient transactions, They accept Credit cards and Debit cards as payment. Go ahead and Visit their Spa, I'm sure you won't regret it. You'll surely love the experience and You'll coming back for more =)

Check out their Facebook page : www.facebook.com/rendezvousqc
Follow their on twitter:  twitter.com/DRendezvous
Official website: www.drendezvous.com


Their Spa is located at No.15 Sto. Tomas street. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City
You can also contact them at Telelphone number: (02) 4164044 / (02) 4164045. Cellphone number: 09163588181



XOXO,

Jay Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment