Monday, September 30, 2013

AWESOMEEEEEE

Just last weekend, My cousins and I went to Tagaytay for an overnight vacation away from the busy streets of Manila. I felt really happy being away for awhile, what made it more awesome is being with my two bestest Ates! and so, the reason behind my AWESOME outfit from Lavish Life Closet =)



Photo was taken outside Taal Vista Hotel while waiting for my Ate to give us the GO signal that we've already finally checked in. =)



My "awesome" crop top and gray skirt all from Lavish Life Closet. You can check out their items HERE. These pair make a great team, right? =)



My new favorite watch from Tomato. You can check out more their online shop at www.tomato.ph =) 




Will post photos of our Tagaytay weekend getaway on my next post.





XOXO,

Jay Ann

1 comment: