Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Food lover's dream come true

Are you a food lover? Then this place is definitely for you. This is truly a food lover's dream come true. They have everything from pasta to pastries, main course to desserts. Name it, they have it. =)


What's this place called? This heaven is called BANCHETTO, a food lover's paradise. The first time I ever tried eating here, I was at awe because there were a lot of choices and everything looks oh so delicious. It's worth every cent.





Even if I felt the urge to stop eating because my stomach couldn't handle it anymore. I still forced myself to let more food into my tummy, everything was just so scrumptious. Gluttony at it's finest.



To find our their schedules and locations, you can check out their website www.banchettomanila.com



XOXO,

Jay Ann


2 comments:

  1. Yes. I'm a food lover but good thing I just taste feel full already. haha weird tummy! Thanks for joining on my previous giveaway. I have another one running hope you can join again! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog. Truly appreciate it. I check out your blog everyday. Hope I get as much readers as you, but I just don't know where to begin =) Sure! I'd be happy to join again. You give out great giveaways. More Power =)

      Delete