Friday, June 7, 2013

Kalibo Bound :*

Boracay may be over ( I swear it won't be my last visit to paradise). But, Kalibo, Aklan is just around the corner or let's just say a 2 hour drive away by bus. =) So, let's get the ball rolling...

After getting off the bangka from Boracay Island, We took a 2 hour bus ride to Kalibo, Aklan. and took a tricycle to Tita Anette's Aunt's house. We took a few minutes rest upon arriving and went to what seemed like a night market. There were a lot of partying, drinking, dancing and singing in preparation for Ati-Atihan. Again, my first to experience fiesta away from home.



I really wanted to get a real tattoo but since I'm afraid of needles (nurses have that kind of fear too). I did the next best thing, I got a Henna tattoo. My first time ever to have one made since I'm scared that I might be allergic to Henna.

TADAHHH! The final product. Three Stars and a Sun! <3

After getting our tattoos, we went straight to the town plaza to watch the show. But, sad to say, we didn't get to finish the entire show because rain started to pour. So we decided to head home.


DAY II: Aklan Sampaguita Gardens Resort

Aklan Sampaguita Gardens Resort, Inc. is the brainchild of Samuel John Butcher, an American artist and creator of Precious Moments artworks that promote messages of loving, caring and sharing. This sprawling 2.6 hectare multi-awarded boutique resort offers world-class facilities, amenities and services and is recognized as a landmark in the Travel & Trade Industry. It is home to Jojo’s Christmas Cottage, the first all-year round Christmas store in the Philippines.

My real life doll house in Sampaguita Gardens.

I'm not really fond of dolls. But, seeing all these feels like heaven =)

Santa, I've been good this year. You know what to do :*
The rest of our day was spent in Tita Annette's house because, again, Rain started to pour. 


NEXT STOP:

 ATI-ATIHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN =)













No comments:

Post a Comment