Friday, April 5, 2013

Boracay Baby! :*

" At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. " - Unknown




Life's a beach
Images of crystal blue water and sugary white sand beaches flash in my mind every time someone mentions "BORACAY". So, When my friends and I, decided to go on a leave from work. Boracay, is the place to be! =)


& Here we are, slightly sad because we wanted to stay in Cebu City even for a day. 

Paradise is just around the corner. SMILES. =)


Since there was no direct flight to Caticlan. We flew in from Zamboanga City to Caticlan via Cebu route. Upon arriving in Caticlan airport, we rode a tricycle to get to Caticlan jetty port then a bangka/fastcraft to Cagban Jetty Port on Boracay Island then rode another tricycle to the guest house.

In 2012, Boracay was awarded the best island in the world from the international travel magazine. (wikipedia)

I have a confession to make. This is actually my first time to experience Boracay. so, please bear with me, I might get carried away and start blabbing how divine Boracay is. =)

Walking barefooted is a must. HAHA =D

There are a loooooooot of activities you can do while in Boracay. May it be Banana boat riding, Scuba diving, Island hopping and a lot more to mention. But, weren't able to do all those because the weather was bad. So, we did the next best thing and one of my favorites aside from travelling.. SHOPPINGGGG! I am a shopaholic by heart, so seeing d'mall was heaven on earth for me.




d'mall is like a shopping haven in Boracay. You can find everything and anything from shirts, pasalubongs, food, slippers, bags. Name it, They sell it. =)


Sorry, was busy playing in the sand. Only Boracay sand touches my feet, who touches yours? HAHAHA =D




I didn't really get to party the night away during my stay. I just had a few drinks with friends. 

& I got to watch them perform. My new ambition in life: To become a fire dancer someday. I was at awe when I saw them perform. I wondered how they did it so gracefully. It was a great show =)


DAY II


Some of my stolen aka nganga moments =D

I couldn't actually finish the entire corn because it was kinda sorta big. but, for the love of corn.. I did =)



Waiting for the sun to set at Bamboo Lounge. This I have to say is the best place to chill and relax. There are couches and pillows, facing the beach. Everything just seems so relaxing. PLUS, Food was great =)


I just don't know why I like this photo. =D


DAY III
Our last day in Paradise. We ended up going to d'mall for the last time. Here I am with Tita Anette and Tito Owel =)



Shopping. Shopping and more Shopping. =)


We visited their parish before leaving the island. Thank you, Lord =)

I really wanted my picture taken with a life vest. So, Here I am..Wish granted. Bye, Paradise. It was nice meeting you. Until we meet again..


NEXT STOP :
ATI-ATIHAN at KALIBO, AKLAN =)



Day I : Pink Top from Tindahan ni Tetet, Green Top from Tutuban Mall, Shorts from Surplus Shop, Flip flops from Havaianas, Bag borrowed from Mom, Watch from Tomato. =)

Day II : Yellow top from Tutuban Mall, Beach shorts from Southway Mall, Flip Flops from Havaianas, Pink sling Bag from d'mall, Black leather Watch from tomato. =)

Day III : Blue top from Tindahan ni Tetet, Shorts from Gateway Mall, Flipflops from Havaianas, Black leather Watch from Tomato, Pink sling Bag from d'mall. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment