Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hong kong Day II : Disneyland

This was the day I waited for so long. I didn't even imagine this day would come. This was a dream come true. I'm beginning to sound like a kid already. I couldn't control the excitement anymore. Finally, The day I get to meet Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang, Including my first love, Winnie the Pooh =)

& So, The fairytale dream come true begins :

First order of business, checking in Mickey's Hotel. The Disneyland Hollywood Hotel =)


Everything is just so cute. Even the tiniest details has Mickey Mouse plastered on them. 

I Love HK shirt from Hong Kong, Shorts from Surplus Shop, Black Bag from Parisian, Black Belt from SM Department Store,  Violet Sneakers from SM Department Store, Silver Watch and Silver Rings from Unisilver, and Silver diamond earrings from Silverworks. 



Finally, I'll get to see Mickey and the rest of the gang. We left the hotel around 1pm after checking in our baggages at the hotel. Rode Disneyland's bus. Cmon Mickey, I dare you to unleash the kid in me. =)

Hi there, Woody! Your face is on my ticket =)

Going on board this train to tour us around the park. My first Disneyland ride. *Excited

Meeting the love of my life, Winnie the Pooh. My niece was all smiles when she saw Winnie the Pooh. & It's rare to ever see her smile in front of the camera because she doesn't like her picture taken.


I just had to make this photo collage because My Ate's and I, took a loooooot of photos. I wanted to post all our pictures because each picture has a story to tell but it will take me forever. A day in Disneyland is never enough. I need two or three days more. 

No! Thank you, Mickey! Thank you for making me feel like a kid again even just for a day. But, this will not be the last. I shall return. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment