Monday, June 24, 2013

It started from this...

I am not someone whom you can call a "fashionista". Every time I go out with family or friends, I always end up wearing shorty shorts, a top, and my ever dependable collection of Havaianas. I am tamad like that. =D But, ever since I have always, always loved fashion from clothes down to shoes. This can be proven by the number of wedges, pumps, ballet flats, sneakers and flipflops I have properly arranged in shoe racks. My love for fashion grew, and my addiction to blogging began on the day I started checking out Ms. Vern Enciso, Ms. Verniece Enciso and Ms. Camille Co's Fashion blogs. I would literally check their blogs every day. Hit them up, they're fashion Goddesses =)

With the start of my fashion blog addiction, I started my #OOTD's in Instagram. These are some of my #OOTD's Summer of May:

Corset top and Black Skater Skirt from 168ShoppingMall, Black cardigan borrowed from my Ate, Black Bag from Parisian, Pink Ballet Flats from Solemate, Silver Watch from Unisilver.

Black racer back from Rough Rider Jeans, White sleeveless top with Gold spider details from 168 Shopping Mall, Black skirt with Gold skulls from 168 Shopping Mall, Black flipflops from Havaianas, Silver Watch from Unisilver

I Love HK shirt from Hong Kong, Shorts from Surplus Shop, Black Bag from Parisian, Black Belt from SM Department Store,  Violet Sneakers from SM Department Store, Silver Watch and Silver Rings from Unisilver, and Silver diamond earrings from Silverworks

Everything from the Corset to the Peach Skirt to the Gold Flats are from 168shoppingmall. =)

My #OOTD's gave me that passion and drive to start blogging. & So, this is how it all started.

Much love,
Jay Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment